300 Wigwam Boulevard, Litchfield Park, Arizona, 54340
30 minute drive from Sky Harbor Airport
*Your hotel accommodations will be booked for you once you have completed the registration
- Four pools, including a brand-new main pool that features dual waterslides, water play features and luxury cabanas.
- New 9,300-square-foot outdoor plaza featuring new dining options, indoor/outdoor bar, lounge areas and entertainment venues.
- New dining options featuring Litchfield’s, Red’s Bar & Grill and the Wigwam Bar.
- The Southwest’s only 54 holes of championship golf, including two of the state’s four courses designed by Robert Trent Jones, Sr. led by The Gold Course, one of Arizona’s majestic courses.
- The only resort with guest access to five golf courses, including the Arizona Biltmore Country Club.
- Golf club and pro shop, featuring Red’s Bar & Grill which serves fresh American cuisine.
- Seven outdoor event venues, including an 8,200-square-foot signature private wedding lawn.
- Championship tennis facility, featuring nine-illuminated tennis courts, including a stadium court.
- Fitness Center.
- Lemonds Aveda Salon – Spa.
- Two Custom, Regulation Masonry Bocce Ball Courts, Sand Volleyball, cornhole and pingpong.
Golf Courses – The Boyd golf rate is $99.00 and please email Rick directly to book your tee time at [email protected]
The Wigwam’s three, 18-hole championship Phoenix golf courses offer incredible variety to the golfer looking for both diversity and challenge. Designed to provide a pure golf experience, the Gold, Patriot and Heritage are true parkland courses that are woven in and around the natural terrain of trees, lakes, canals and streams.
Designed by the master designer himself, the Gold course was created in 1964 to rival another of Robert Trent Jones Sr.’s courses, the famed South Course at Firestone Country Club. At more than 7,430 yards, this long and winding par-72 course will challenge even the finest of golfers, leaving them with club choices that will either reward or reprimand their decisions.
A Sporty Challenge
Once known as the Blue course, The Patriot has been described as the “great contradiction” in that it behaves so very differently from front to backside. Also a Jones, Sr. creation, this 6,000 yard, par-70 course is known to be both technical and challenging yet subtle, as golfers must negotiate a number of perilous bunkers, thirsty ponds and challenging dog-leg fairways.
A Solid Test
A natural complement to The Gold and Patriot courses, The Heritage is nearly 6,900 yards and plays alongside an abundance of natural water features and lush trees. The par-72 layout has generous fairways and greens, yet its finishing stretch is as tough as any-a certain test for anyone.
Lemonds Aveda Salon – Spa
A haven of healing and balancing treatments, amid beautiful, southwestern inspired amenities.
In this soothing sanctuary outfitted with comfortable leather sofas, southwestern-style armoires and wood floors, our expert staff will make you feel instantly at home with personal, attentive service that nurtures your body, mind and spirit. Luxurious skincare and body treatments are born of the latest scientific research while incorporating natural ingredients from the earth and sea. Join us for bodywork, hair and nail care, makeup artistry, and above all, a renewed sense of well-being.
5,000 years of results Aveda’s earliest roots lie in ayurveda, the indian healing tradition based on the knowledge of life and the interconnectedness of all things. It has proven, over 5,000 years, that treating the whole person leads to greater balance and well-being, so we consider the effects of Aveda’s products not only on hair or skin, but on body, mind and emotion.
OUR 26,000-SQUARE-FOOT LEMONDS AVEDA SALON – SPA IN ARIZONA INCLUDES:
- Private, co-ed lap pool with surrounding courtyard
- Sauna and steam room
- 15 treatment rooms
- Three couples suites with plush chairs, Jacuzzi™ jet tub, separate shower, and
private balcony or patio with outdoor shower (one suite features a rain shower)
- Four hair stations
- Four manicure and five pedicure stations
- Relaxation rooms
- Separate men’s and women’s locker rooms
- Retail boutique
Fitness Center Amenities & Equipment Include:
Resort fee covers fitness center amenities:
- Fresh ice, water
- Individual televisions on select equipment
- Big screen televisions
- Surround sound music
- Medicine balls, balance balls and bosu balls
- Free weights, dumb bells and bench presses
- Four Treadmills, Four Ellipticals and Three Bikes
- Full-body machines
Rentals available at the Tennis Pro Shop from 8am-6pm daily
- Full Day: $35
- Half-Day: $25
- Per Hour: $15